Facebook

Saturday, May 30, 2015

SO WHAT NEXT?
By Joan Okoye.

Helloooooooo… Yes I know I have been M.I.A from zee blog but it has been a rollercoaster period in my life. It has been one hell of a ride but thank God.

This time last year, I was so eager to be done with school because I had had enough. The exams, the homeworks, the driving (yes I drive almost an hour to school every day) and the lack of sleep. It was just too much.

Finally, fast-forward to one year later, the time came and we walked on that stage happy to say goodbye to everyone. There is not much to say other than I GRADUATED… WHOO WHOOO… CLASS OF 2015.

No more excuses for not making blogposts anymore even though work is taking its toll on me but God pass them sha. We will make out time.

This brings me to the title of this post. Ever since I graduated, I have had this question thrown at me a million times and my response,,,,,,”I DON’T KNOW.. I begin to ask myself, I’m I supposed to have figured out my path before graduating? What I’m I doing wrong?

Everyone that already have their path figured out, y’all the real MVP because as for me, I have no clue.

Now do not get me wrong. I do have plans on what I want to do but the question is how do I go about those plans? Where do I begin? Who do I talk to and many more. I know I will accomplish my goals but God’s grace but all talk and no hardwork gets you nothing.

Or better still I might just go get married.. LMAO. Just kidding.

As for the day of my graduation, it was well-spent with my family and friends (well, parent’s friends as I do not have friends where I live). After that day, It was back to the hustle and bustle of the J.O.B.

See you on the Next Post!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment