Facebook

Friday, December 28, 2012

Review on 6 in 1 set Kleancolor Femme Lipstick.

I never used to wear lipsticks but recently for some reason, I have begin to get the hang of them. So i decided to look for good but inexpensive ones which made me resort to ebay. I ordered these lipsticks and got them 3 days after being that it shipped from the United States. My hopes for the lipsticks were pretty low since ebay tends to be a hit and miss website. The packaging was a 10. it came in an envelope and in there, the lipsticks were wrapped in a bubble-wrap preventing it from any breakage. The pigment on these lipsticks are amazing. It is true to color and comes out really good. It kind of has tiny bit of glitters/shimmer in them. The price is another amazing thing. you get 6 lipsticks for $12.95 and free shipping. So if anyone is interested in getting them, then go ahead because you wont regret it.




My favorite of these lipsticks is the radiant red not that I don't like all of them. I am not being paid or sponsored to do this review. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment