Facebook

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

TRANSITION FROM WINTER TO SUMMER

Okay so I do not know about you guys but mehn, I am tired of this cold.

I have no idea what kind of bipolar weather we are experiencing these days especially in Maryland.

You look at other cities and see the cherry blossom already blossoming lol and then you wonder,

What in the hell is happening. Today it gets to 70 degrees, tomorrow its 39 degrees..

Make up your mind SOONNNNNN….

So anyways, since I can’t wait for summer anymore, I decided to create an outfit that is transitional.

This is an inspirational outfit ideas of how you can dress an outfit from winter to summer.

ENJOY!!!!


WINTER OUTFIT

This is a typical outfit that I would wear to somewhere formal or even to church during the cold days.







SUMMER TRANSITION

I decided to have so many shoe options because yes I'm a shoeholic and I just couldn't make a decision on which to keep. lol





I hope you like them and see you on the next post :)


Outfits created on Polyvore.

No comments:

Post a Comment