Facebook

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

CHILDHOOD MEMORIES GROWING UP IN NIGERIA


So out of boredom, I decided to engage myself by reminiscing over my childhood years growing up in Nigeria.
First of all, if you Nigerian and your parents decided to ship outside Nigeria at the age of 2, my dear, your parents do owe you some memories ooo...lol. They took away some precious parts of your life forget all these them say them say about Naija.
Okay so my most fun childhood days were between 1992-2002/3. These were the years the best naija games were invented. The running-around free days. Once you done with your chores after school, omo na play things .
The games were what made my growing up fun of course plus the stupid things we did then. Now follow me so we could play virtually together.lol

MEMORY LANE

1) Police and thief- This game was the ish back then. Imagine us dey fight for who go be police and who go be thief. Police go go find stick gun while the thieves would go obviously find something to steal.
2) Mummy and Daddy- Who no play mummy and daddy? lmaooo. free tapping of current. Chai may God forgive them. I no follow oo
3) Street soccer- No boy or girl in this game. Especially when you end up being the last to be chosen. awww. E go be like say make ground open make you enter.
4) Ten-Ten- See girls serious with this one. It was one of my best games. 
5) Suwe- This is the tortue game. If your enemy decides to buy a house between 4 or 5, then you in trouble because when its time to close your eyes to buy your own house, you can't because you can't jump with your eyes closed.
6) Jump rope (we call it skipping rope)
7) Flip
8) My mother and your mother went to the market, my mother pinched your mother on the hand- if you do not remember this then bye..
9) Remember Cadbury Saturday mornings
10) Remember Christmas period when we stylishly turn into beggars going from house to house for money and then our parents would collect our money.

There are many more that I cannot remember at the moment but please let me know, what is your most memorable moment growing up?

As always see you on the next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment