Facebook

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

THE TEE SERIES
BY JOAN.

Yes I know. The summer is over and I am still pulling out my tees? Well guess what, I don’t put away my summer clothes because the “SUMMER” is over. I always find a way to incorporate them into the fall/winter seasons. So I am going to be bringing you guys series of HOW-TO lookbooks of how I will be styling these tees this season. So sit back and anticipate.lol
Here is the first TEE post.
SUNDAY OOTD

The C #CLASSY (I MADE IT UP) TEE.

This is my typical go-to summer casual outfit right here but without the heels (substitute for flats). For Fall, I will just wear a jacket or coat which I didn’t bother showing because na too much stress. Make una no vex.




TEE- H & M


CHAIN- EBAY
EARRINGS- BEAUTY SUPPLY


BELT AND WATCH- EBAY


POSE OF LIFE. LOL


BAG- THRIFTED


THAT-THING-WHEN-WE-DEY-FIND POSE.


JEANS-THRIFTED, SHOES-CHARLOTTE RUSSE(OLD)

So that is it guys. hope you likey :) See you on the next post... Adios.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute outfit and I love the print on the Tee.
    www.stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete