Facebook

Friday, February 21, 2014

MY MILK DILEMMA

So this morning, I woke up with hunger strike (for my naija peeps)
    Infact that was what woke me up because I planned on sleeping till 12.00pm but them say lai lai
it will not work. So I quickly rushed up na and decided to make eba but I look say that one go take time
  I need sharp sharp things. I quickly went for cereal even though say on a normal day, I would never go for cereal. My people oo, na so this chick enter cupboard joyfully. I took out the cereal
    and poured it into my bowl (yes I wanna give details e concern you?)
And then I walked to the fridge and opened it.
  Oh Jesu, Lo and behold there was no milk. My heart wept a little bit. I looked to see if the komkom(container) was at least there but no oo there was nothing. I went to the cupboard to see if there was tin milk, NO there was none. The kin vex when catch me eee, e no get part 2.
        I left that bowl of cereal and went upstairs to lay back down
  But the hunger was too much to ignore. To worsen the whole case, omo babe no get money to
         go buy new milk. Na so I go my piggy bank of coins ooo..
 This is where I started thanking God for coins. I poured the whole coins out and began counting nickels and dimes until I got to $5. I ran to the store, got the milk came home and I still had the bowl of cereal.
   Now I know some of you would say so this girl can drive all the way to the store to get the milk but cannot just put water on fire and make eba or even make the eba inside microwave? Well its not my fault. Na cereal hungry me pass. So yea, thats my milk dilemma.... See you on the next post... ADIOS..

No comments:

Post a Comment