Facebook

Saturday, January 11, 2014

NEW ADVENTURES.

So hey remember me. The girl that decided to abandon this blog for over 2 months. I was basically less motivated to post anything anymore because I was just lazy but I have decided to take it up again for a second try and hopefully it goes well this time around. My new aspects for the blog this year would be to at least put up a blog each week. Even if its pointless lol. I will no longer be uploading only outfits of the days, reviews and diys but will be uploading everything and anything. From rants to outfits to issues happening in countries (especially Nigeria). My aim for this blog is for it to move forward and I appreciate every support that has come my way. Even if its just a click. I really don't wanna take it too seriously any more because I find out that when I try making schedules, it ends up not working at all. So yea, this is the new route I will be going by. Thanks everyone for the support and help. See you on the next post..... ADIOS

No comments:

Post a Comment