Facebook

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mini Blog Haul (Target Store)

So I decided to go into Target for some oreo cookies and passed by the clearance aisle and picked up few things I would like to try out. I picked up two nail polishes, foundation and a new moisturizer I would be reviewing after a month of use. Below are the pictures.








Product Information
Nicole by OPI (Black texture)-was $7.19 sale $2.15
Revlon Top Speed (First Class)-was $4.54 sale $1.36
Covergirl Trublend (470)-was $8.44 sale $2.53
Botanics Day Moisture Lotion (Normal/Dry Skin)- was $9.39 sale $2.81






A review will be coming up soon but a little bit of information on this product is that it is made of active plant extracts such as rice bran protein and honey. The smell is excellent because I can't stand products with irritating smell. It absorbs well into the skin and it does not leave white residues afterwards. The first trial left my skin feeling smooth which is a plus for me. But I will let you guys know when I use this product for a month. Have you used this product before? How did your skin feel afterwards?

No comments:

Post a Comment